Introduction

What I am about to introduce is one stop center for those that have interest in law and legal matters.


The stop center will comprise a few law subjects and law topics. They all will be released accordingly. You all may promote my site for the benefit of other law students. However please don’t violate my right by producing my notes again anywhere.


I would like to share with all of you what I have gained during my study and research time. Among others subject that I will share are Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Equity Law, Land Law, Evidence Law, Family Law, Jurisprudence, International Law, Building Contract Law and other subjects as well including a few Islamic Law subjects.


However please be reminded that I will not be responsible for any inaccurate information on my notes as I have stated in my disclaimer. Should you find something to be updated from this blog, please contact me through my email. Feel free to share here and make sure that you make reference to your lecturer as well.


So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and friends, please enjoy my site and i hope i could give you all a little bit of help but come out with greater results for our benefit.